Please let me know if you find any errors, or if you know of a link that should be included!
International | Argentina | Australia | Austria | Belgium | Brazil | Bulgaria | Canada | The Czech Republic | Denmark | Finland | France | Germany | Ireland | Italy | Japan | The Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | Puerto Rico | Russia | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | United Kingdom | Urugay | USA
I have subdivided the entries by country instead. Many shops will gladly sell abroad (per mail order), and depending in where you live, your nearest accordion dealer might live accross a border. Still, for accordion repairs you would probably like to find someone close by.
- Frequently asked question number 1: What's my accordion worth?
- Electronic auction site ebay regularly includes squeezeboxes. (I've linked to the UK site for a change -- select another country under 'Global sites' if required)
- Nuestros Bandoneones from Mendoza, owned by Vicente Toscano, sells and repairs bandoneons, and sells sheet music and bandoneon methods.
- Accordion House of 63 Tasa St, Sylvania, Sydney, has been in business since 1959. Phone: (02) 9522 0457.
- Accordions Folk and MIDI is a music shop in Repton, NSW, (half-way between Sydney and Brisbane), owned by Christiaan Dolislager. Trade, tuning and repairs, and accordion lessons in their music studo. Christiaan Dolislager also plays at functions, mainly French Musette and gypsy jazz on the piano accordion and 'C' system chromatic. Phone: 0412 362 307.
A.A.C. Australian Accordion Centre
from Brisbane sells new and second hand accordions, and does repairs.
They seem to have their own brand, "Peredie".
- Peter Anderson, a.k.a. Captain Accordion, is an accordion repairer from West Heidelberg, near Melbourne. He also plays in a band.
- Music Junction from Melbourne sells accordions, new (in particular Scandalli, Paolo Soprani, SEM and Paloma) and second hand, as well as accessories.
- Ron Pearce Music from St Peters (near Adelaide) carries a comprehensive range of new and secondhand accordions, repairs and tunes accordions, and provides music education for piano accordion, chromatic accordion and button accordion.
- Musikhaus Hammerschmidt from Wattens (with branches in Innsbruck and Imst, and an online shop) was founded in 1873. They sell Zupan and Hohner piano accordions and Steyrische accordions by Beltuna, Kärtnerland, Müller, Strasser and Zupan.
- City Music Tony Schwanzer () from Vienna sells amongst others Hohner, and Lanziger accordions. They also do repairs.
- Musikhaus Willburger () [Flash intro] from Linz sells various brands of piano accordions and Steyrische accordions.
- Ronald Ehlen is an accordion repairer from Opglabbeek. Address: Groenstraat 4, 3660 Opglabbeek. Phone: +32 (0)89 852499; email address: email@example.com
- Accordéons L. Hamelrijk from Brussels sells (and imports) Dallapè, Delicia, Fratelli Crosio, Hamelina, L. Hamelrijk and Organe accordions. They also fit MIDI or microphone systems.
from Westmalle sells Bugari Armando and Pigini accordions. Hire purchase
- André Loppe () and his orchestra from Aiseau, Belgium, "king of the popular balls", regularly perform on TV in various countries, and has performed all over the world. André Loppe is also the importer for Belgium of Maugein and Piermaria accordions.
- music electronics () from Lokeren is the Belgian importer for Bugari, Ballone Burini and Pigini. They also sell second hand accordions, and they do repairs and tuning.
from Malle sells (new) Armando Bugari, Pigini and Ballone Burini
chromatic button accordions and piano accordions, as well as second hand
accordions. They also rent out instruments, and they do repairs.
- Partitura from Turnhout sells sheet music for (amongst others) accordion and accordion ensemble, as well as accordion videos. They sell by mail order.
- Accordeons Viseur, () from Ruisbroek, owned by Iwein Jacobs, sells and rents out accordions. He also repairs accordions and mouth harmonicas.
- www.accordeom.com.br sells second hand accordions, many of them of the Brazilian Todeschini brand, but also Hohners, Giuliettis, etc. Besides, the site contains general information about accordions, and particular about the accordion in Brazil, including a history of Todeschini, an interview with Sivuca, and a database of accordion repairers, accordion teachers and music schools and (folk) music groups.
- Casa da Gaita Ponto Porto Alegre, owned by Orlandinho Rocha, sells and repairs diatonic and piano accordions. He also teaches gaita ponto (diatonic accordion).
from Porto Alegre sells accordion parts and accessories (by mail order).
The site contains an extensive list of Brazilian accordion repairers,
and a history of Todeschini.
- Pampiana [Flash menu] from Porto Alegre, Brazil imports (from Italy) and exports accordions and parts; they sell accordions under "Pampiana" brand name. It is owned by Jose Franco Garcez.
- Valério LV Acordeões () from São Paulo sells accordions under its own name, and Guilietti and Scandalli accordions. They also build in MIDI, do repairs, and sell CDs.
- Elena and Viktor Melnyk, from Russia and the Ukraine respectively now live in Bulgaria. They play as a duo, and play or used to play in quartet Consonance (q.v.) as well. Viktor Melnyk is also a qualified accordion tuner and repairer.
- Accordions Exclusively from Burlington, Ontario, is an accordion service centre, as well as a wholesale distributors of Excelsior products, including MIDI installations and repair services. Also, the newly constituded Canadian Accordion Association (Ontario) is based there.
- Anderson's Accordion Service, located in South Western Ontario sells and repairs accordions. They are an authorized Roland dealer.
from Toronto sells accordions and concertinas worldwide.
- Caringi Accordion House from Woodbridge sells and repairs accordions, and provides musical instruction as well.
- Accordions by Domenic Cianni from Ottawa sells new and second hand accordions, repairs them and provides accordion lessons.
accordéons Excellence accordions
from Montreal, Quebec,
sells amongst others Beltuna, Cavagnolo, Excelsior, Hohner, Orla, and
Weiltmeister accordions, as well as various brands of MIDI modules.
They also repair accordions.
- Renzo Faoro (an article from the Vancouver Courier) is an accordion repairer from Vancouver, who learned his trade in the Paolo Soprani factory -- where he worked between 1942 and 1952. His shop "The Accordion House" is located at 1920 Renfrew Street, Vancouver, B.C. V5M 3J3; phone (604)255-5689.
- Music shop Musique Gagné et Frères () from Québec sells Dino Bafetti, Gabbanelli, Hohner and Saltarelle accordions.
from Prince George, B.C.,
sells accordions and concertinas
- John's Musical Instruments, owned by John Kiezun from Windsor, Ontario, speciales in complete accordion restoration, repairs, tuning, and installation of MIDI systems; they are the distributor for Canada of Limex MIDI systems. They also sell new and used accordion, as well as microphones and MIDI systems.
- Musical Instruments of Canada is a family owned business from Toronto. They sell new and second hand accordions and accessories, and do repair and tuning.
from Montreal, Canada,
sells accordion parts like bellows, buttons, keys,
accessories such as cases and straps as well as accordion repair tools.
He also sells Piermaria accordions.
- Ron's Accordion Collection from Yorkton, Saskatchewan, owned by Ron Rudoski, sells accordions, in particular polka boxes, used (various brands) and new (Piantanesi, and Roland V dealer for Western Canada).
- Tempo Trend Accordions from Victoria, B.C., owned by Karl-heinz and Martin Hergt, sells Zupan accordions.
- Wilson Music Services, owned by Jeffrey Wilson, distributes and retails and services Hohner accordions. Address: 16610 Bayview Ave., #206, Newmarket, ON L3X 1X3; Phone/Fax (905) 853-5082. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Akordeon servis Jiri Koucky from Prague repairs and tunes of all kinds of accordions, and sells new and used instruments, MIDI, sound systems, etc.
- Music shop accordionhouse () from Hadsten sells new Beltuna, Weltmeister and Hohner accordions, as well as second hand accordions. They also do repairs.
- Music shop Alfred Christensen () in Holstebro sells Bugari, Marzioli, Harmona and Zero Sette accordions
John Godtfredsen Musik
from Ringe sells new and second hand accordions (piano, chromatic
button, diatonic, MIDI, converter) as well as accessories and sheet music.
They import Excelsior, Pigini and Ottavianelli, but sell all brands.
They also do repairs.
- Knudsø Musikimport () from Ry sells and lends out new and second hand accordions, amongst others Ranco Antonio, Mengascini, Excelsior, Falconetti and Dise.
- Odense Harmonika Center () [Flash site] from Odense sells new and second hand accordions. They also do repairs, and provide music lessons.
- Tom and Jørgens Harmonikaer () from Åbyhøj import Beltrami accordions (piano accordions and chromatic button accordions). They also sell a few other Italian brands, both new and second hand.
- Ahvenainen Oy () from Hyvinkää sells Giulietti, Borsini, Maughein and Vignoni accordions, and second hand accordions, They also do repairs.
- Convertor Oy () from Forsa sells converter accordions.
located in Jyväskulä, is the official distributor
in Finland and Europe for the Russian brand Jupiter Accordions
(or bayans, rather).
- Viljo Mannerjoki () is an accordion repairer from Naantali
- Lasse Pihlajamaa Oy in Seinäjoki is the oldest accordion shop in Finland. The company works in designing, producing, distributing , retailing and wholesaling business; they sell accordions under their own brand name, but I think it is a case of badge manufacturing: the "Peter Pan" and "Mythos" models look remarkably similar to the Piginis of the same name.
- l'accordéon Comtois () from Dannemarie-sur-Crete near Bresançon, owned by Thierry Cornot, sells new and second hand accordions and does accordion repairs.
- Accordéons 17 from Gémozac, owned by Carine Laloy, repairs and restores all kinds of accordions. They also sell new and second hand accordions, and lend out accordions as well.
Atelier d'Accordéons A.T.D Arnaud
from Lunel in the Languedoc
sells accordion under their own brand name, "Mestre Arnaud",
as well as Serenellini accordions and second hand accordions.
They also do repairs.
- L'Atelier à Musique () [Flash site] in Paris, owned by Freddy Frouin, sells accordions, in particular Maugein Frères, Hohner and Mengascini, He also does repairs, and teaches diatonic accordion.
- Balkanika Accordéon Service () in Lyon is owned by Bruno Villedieu. He sells new and second hand accordions and accessories, and does repairs and tuning.
Les Editions Paul Beuschers
publishes various books for accordion, amongst which
what is probably the definite series of musette sheet music:
110 Succes Musette no 1--6 Accordéon.
The affiliated music shop (on-line, and at boulevard Beaumarchais in Paris)
also sells Hohner accordions and concertinas.
According to an article about
Les Editions Paul Beuschers,
the publisher and music store were bought by Pierre Lemoine.
- Thierry Beuze () from Ploneis sells and repairs accordions.
- la Boite à Bretelles () from Couëron near Nantes, sells new and second hand accordions and does accordion repairs and restoration.
La Boîte à Punaises
from Paris, owned by Nelly Moraux (who speaks excellent English),
sells Coopé Armoniche accordions. They also do repairs.
- La Boite D'accordéon, () in Montreuil is owned by Laurent Jarry. He repairs, restores, builds and sells accordions, bandoneons and other free-reed instruments.
- Atelier d'accordéons Desafinado () is an accordion repair workshop and shop in Romilly sur Seine, owned by Jorge Da Cruz
sells and repairs accordions (amongst others under his own brand name,
A[ccordéons] J[oël] L[ouveau], or AJL), and installs MIDI
He also sells CDs and sheet music.
- La maison de l'accordéon () from Rennes is the French importer for Castagnari; they also sell Cavagnolo, Piermaria, Victoria and Fisart accordions
- Mon accordéon () is the workshop of Georges Pellegrini from Saint Chamond, who repairs, tunes and sells second-hand accordions. The site contains some information various types of instruments and their internals, and about tunings.
L'atelier d'accordeons de Lou Morel
from Bordeaux, France, owned by Stéphane Morel,
sells new and second hand accordions (in particular Hohner, Mengascini
and Maugein). He also repairs and restores accordions.
- Paris Accordéon ()
- Accordion repairer le Piano à Bretelles () in Le Thor is owned by Thierry Bénétoux. They sell new and second hand accordions, as well as accessories. They also do repairs and tunings -- Thierry Bénétoux has written a book on accordion repair, which has been translated in English as well.
- Le Piano à Bretelles () from Rennes, owned by Philip Roguez, sells Stelvio diatonic accordions, and various Hohner models
- Akkordeon-Service Erich Abels () from Unkel imports Borsini accordions (piano/chromatic button accordion, Stradella or free bass), and sells Excelsior, Scandalli and Paolo Soprani. Also repairs, tuning, etc.
- Accordis () from Cleeborn, run by Hans Dieter Stierl, is the Bugari importer for Germany.
from Mörfelden-Walldorf provides just about all
accordion-related services: they sell and repair accordions,
give lessons, sell sheet music and accessories, they have a recording
studio and they provide computer services.
- AkkordeonCenter Pfister () in Munich sells new and used instruments, does repairs, etc.
- www.akkordeonreparatur.de () has pages for a number of German accordion repairers.
from Norddeich is owned by Michael Hellmer.
He sells Victoria, Pigini, Borsini, Weltmeister and Hohner accordions,
and he repairs and even builds accordions.
- Amadeus Musicmedia, in Waldshut-Tiengen sells accordions (but not online, it seems).
in Augsburg specialises in accordions. They sell new and used instruments,
and teach as well, and they run
owned by Ralf Bethke and Gabi Guthörlein,
sells Cavagnolo, Mengascini, and (free-bass) Pigini and Bugari accordions.
They also sell accessories, sheet music (mainly French), and some CDs.
- Akkordeon Centrum Brusch () from Norderstedt sells all kinds of accordions (including piano accordions, chromatic button accordions, including free bass, and Steyrische and other diatonic accordions). They also sell concertinas and bandonions; amongst others they have a number of Alfred Arnold bandonions on offer.
- Diatonie () is a shop in Darmstadt, owned by Oliver Stoffregen, which specialises in diatonic accordions. They sell new and second hand instruments, sheet music and tutors, and CDs.
(yep, that's his name!)
is a repairer of all types of accordions, concertinas, bandoneons etc
He also buys and sells new and second hand accordions
- The Freiburger Akkordeonwerkstatt, () owned by Martin Maurer, sells new (mostly Italian) and second-hand accordions, bandoneons, etc, and repairs tunes and restores all types of (handheld) free-reed instruments.
- Hans-Joachim Glapa from Herten, Germany, sells self-playing accordions.
is the German dealer for
He also sells Weltmeister accordions
- harmoniemusik.net from Vaduz, Liechtenstein, sells sheet music for amongst others accordion (solo, ensemble or orchestra)
- Harmonika Bauer from Hanselmühle, owned by Alois Bauer, sells piano accordions and diatonic accordions, both new and used. They also do repairs.
from Wuppertal repairs bandoneons, and builds bellows.
- Akkordeon-Service Thomas Hofmann () from Dietzenbach repairs and tunes all kinds of accordions (and concertinas). They also sell accessories and new and second hand accordions.
- Musikhaus Hoppe () from Warstein, owned by Jörg Hoppe, sells amongst others Hohner and Pigini. They also do repairs etc.
Akkordeon Service Len Killick
from Worms sells and repairs melodeons, accordions and
- The Kölner Akkordeon Werkstatt, () owned by Michael Rheinländer, sells, repairs and tunes accordions.
- Koppold Music () from Backnang sell new and second hand accordions and sheet music.
sells amongst others new and second hand accordions, and sheet music.
- Musik Lienhard () from Munich sells various brands of piano accordions and diatonic accordions
- Limex Service Zentrum West, owned by Katja Büdenbender from Netphen-Werthenbach, sells and installed Limex MIDI systems and microphones.
in Klingenthal repairs accordions and sells second hand accordions and
- Musik Mosch from Klingenthal, owned by Frieder Mosch, sells amongst others Pigini, Beltuna and Weltmeister accordions.
- Accordion repairer Dietmar Müller from Klingenthal
run by Rico Reinwarth, sells Weltmeister accordions. The site
features freely downloadable sheet music for accordion orchestra.
- Akkordeonwerkstatt Nösler from Hamm is run by Heinz Nösler. He sells new (Hohner, Beltuna, Bugari and Borsini) and second hand accordions. He also does repairs and tuning.
- Erich Pauli, () a.k.a. Harmonika Pauli, from Grainet, Bavaria, sells Steyrische accordions (Müller, Öllerer and Strasser). He also publishes sheet music in Griffschrift () (tablature for Steyrische accordions), mostly Bavarian folk music.
in Heidelsheim (between Karlsruhe and Stuttgart)
sells new and second hand chromatic and diatonic accordions.
- Pigini Deutschland, () owned by Heinz Aumüller, is the Pigini distributor for Germany. They sell not only accordions, but also accordion repair tools, parts and equipment, as well as some books about accordion repair
- A+H Musik Gmbh, a.k.a. Pilzweger Akkorden & Harmonika () from Stubenberg sells their own brand, Pilzweger accordions, diatonic (Steyrische), piano accordions and chromatic button accordions. They also sell CDs, of Tyrolian music and the like.
from Bisingen, owned by Angelika and Berthold Hodler,
sells Lanzinger accordions and Totter MIDI systems.
- Musikwerkstatt Rzeszut () from Kiel consists of accordionist Martin and violinist Jolanta Hildegard Rzeszut. They perform as "Duo Jolka", with a repertoire that includes all kinds of folk and world music, and in particular Polish songs. Martin also teaches accordion -- piano accordion, C system chromatic button accordion, and (G/C or D/G) diatonic accordion. He also repairs accordions, and gives accordion maintenance workshops as well.
- Akkordeonservice Siegerland () from Wilnsdorf-Wilden sells new and second hand accordions and concertinas, They also do repairs, and they have an accordion school.
(S. Koppold, Backnang) are Beltuna agents for Germany,
Austria and Switzerland.
- Musikhaus Steirisch-Pur () from Heinsberg-Karken sells Steyrisches, obviously, but also piano accordions and guitars. They also do repairs.
- Online music shop www.vogtline.com () from Zwota (in the Vogtland region), owned by Michael Sobkowiak Handelsagentur, sells musical instruments from the Vogtland region (by mail order). As far as free-reed instruments are concerned, they sell chromatic accordions (piano, button), diatonic accordions (Wiener, Club, German (Cajun 1-row), Steyrisch), bandoneons and bandonikas (that's a Bandoneon-like instrument with the keyboard layout of a two-row diatonic accordion), made by Weltmeister, Udo Schneeberg and Uwe Hartenhauer. They also sell second hand instruments.
from Reichenbach sells Weltmeister accordion, on-line.
They ship worldwide.
- Musikhaus Welbers from Kevelaer sells amongst others Hohner, Weltmeister and Dino Bafetti accordions, both new and used. They also do repairs.
- Stanko Zagar Musikvertrieb () / () from Loh, Germany, publishes Slovenian music in Griffschrift for Steyrische. They also sell Melodija accordions.
in Cologne, owned by Anton Zöllner (the father of Siegfried Zöllner),
sells new and second hand accordions, concertinas and bandoneons.
Anton Zöllner also leads a music school and an accordion orchestra.
- Akkordeonwerkstatt Meisterbetrieb Zöllner in Odenthal, near Cologne, is owned by Siegfried Zöllner (the son of Anton Zöllner). He repairs and restores accordions, and he sells Hohner and Weltmeister accordions.
- allaboutaccordions, based in Walkinstown, Dublin, is run by accordion player and accordion builder Sean Garvey. He sells various brands of piano accordions (including SEM's reedless Ciao model), diatonic accordions, and accessories.
- Reel Trad from Knocknacarra, Galway, are an Irish traditional duo and husband and wife, Martin Quinn and Angelina Carberry, on button accordian and banjo respectively. Martin also tunes and repairs accordions, and he teaches the box as well. He also plays in the group "Dorsa".
- Accordion Assistance Agenzia Italia from Castelfidardo, owned by Nello Gabrielloni, sell new and second hand accordions, either standard models or custom built instruments, as well as parts; they also do repairs, and customization (decoration, etc). For that they collaborate with various Castelfidardo accordion manufacturers, repairers etc.
- Music shop Bellus () with branches in Belluno and Feltre sells amongst others accordions.
is an online shopw for classical sheet music and books. Their catalogue
includes over 1000 items for accordion.
- Teknofisa from Vercelli makes (or customizes?) accordions under the Teknofisa brand name, and for economy models under the Allegra label. The also sell second hand accordions and do repairs. It is run by Gian Luca Bronzini, Giovanni Castagno, Alessio Galazzo and Fabio Sette Radice.
- Accordion & Clinicks Tokyo-Bay () is an accordion shop from Tokyo. They sell Gabbanelli accordions, repair accordions and do accordion rental.
- Hiroshi Kawai from Tokyo created his site, www.akkordeon.jp, to share the joy of playing the accordion and to exchange information about the accordion. Amongst others it contains links to (Japanese) accordionists and bands, and descriptions of his trips to the Musikmesse Frankfurt. Hiroshi Kawai also sells and repairs accordions and bandoneons.
C3PIO's Concertina Review
from Japan sells concertinas, Anglos, English and Duets.
They also sell concertina CDs and folk music magazines.
- accordion societies and shops in Japan
- A&A Accordion Technics Verberne is having a final clearance sale -- owner Jac Verberne died September 2008. His family is selling the remaining stock, which includes new, second hand and antique accordions, accessories, parts, and tools.
- A Libe, Havendijk 5, 4101 AA Culemborg, tel/fax +31 345 517186, the Netherlands, imports Bugari Armando accordions, and sells all other brands, both new and revised. They also sell Jiddish and Klezmer sheet music. Email: email@example.com
(short for ACCordeonCENTrum) from Druten imports
Borsini, Brandoni, Serenellini, Alessandrini and Beltrami Stradella accordions
and Öllerer and Ekart Steyrisches.
- Accorama from Amersfoort, owned by Gerrit Jan Scheggetman, sells and repair accordions, and also provides professional accordion, keyboard and piano lessons.
- Accordeon Atelier () are Marten Deelstra en Casper Burkhardt. They repair and restore accordions, and sell second hand accordions.
in Alkmaar sells and lends
just about anything connected to the accordion: the instruments,
sheet music, records, statues, T-shirts,...
- Accordeons Bonné () from Elsloo is exclusive Dutch importer for Excelsior and Bugari Armando; they also import Fisar, Dallapé and Brandoni. They also haven an own brand "Sonus", made by Bugari Armando; and they sell Hohner accordions.
- Jeroen van den Bosch is an accordionist, accordion repairer and accordion teacher from Oosterhout
The main objective of
The Concertina Connection
is the reintroduction of the concertina in classical music.
Amongst others it sells concertinas, and it publishes classical
music for concertina.
A recent addition are the
Jackie and Jack models English Student Concertina,
a cheap 30 key English concertina (with accordion reeds).
- Coolen Accordeons from Tilburg.
- Muziekhuis Da Capo () from Nietap sells all kinds of instruments, but specialises in accordions (piano and diatonic).
sells piano accordions and Steyrische accordions, as well as
pianos, keyboards and organs.
They also do repairs.
- Dijkman Muziek () from Amsterdam sells accordions -- in its high-tech department.
- MartEs Instruments, () i.e. Martijn Esvelt is an accordion builder and repairer from Renkum. He also sells new and second hand instruments.
from Sint-Michielsgestel, owned by Jesper van Beek,
sells new and second hand accordions, including their own brand
- Gaudi Steirische Harmonika's () from Landgraaf sells Strasser Steyrische accordions, as well as Rumberger microphone systems. They also repair and tune any type of accordion (diatonic or chromatic).
- Dutch Bandoneon and concertina maker Harry Geuns. Apart from building them, he also repairs and tunes bandoneons. On his website, he has got layout diagrams of a few types of bandoneons: so far Zademack, Kusserow, and Gabla. [MR]
Muziekcentrum van Gorp
sells new and second hand accordions, piano accordions and chromatic button
- Harte Meijer Accordions from Gasselternijveenschemond sells new and second had accordions, and do repairs and tuning. They are importers for Victoria.
- JIC Music () is importer for the Benelux for Weltmeister and Delicia (and Hohner as well?)
De Accordeonspecialist ,
Berend Kok from De Wilp sells and repairs accordions.
- Kristiaan Kremer Accordeons & Accessoires from Hoogezand sells Accordiola, Borsini, Bugari Armando, Cavagnolo, Piermaria and Rossini accordions, as well as second hand accordions. He also does repairs.
- De Muse (in Dutch, French, German, English, and Portuguese) is Henk Kuik's accordion shop and museum, in Malden, near Nijmegen. Every first and third Sunday of the month there are concerts in the museum café. Henk Kuik also repairs and tunes accordions.
is the official representative for Russian accordion manufacturer
AKKO in the Netherlands, Belgiun and Luxemburg.
- accordions for sale or wanted at marktplaats.nl ()
- 2nd hand accordion for sale on auction site marktplaza.nl ()
is an accordion sheet music shop in Zwolle, the Netherlands.
- Muziekhuis Gert Nijkamp from Apeldoorn specialise in accordions. They are importers for the Netherlands for a number of brands, such as Paolo Soprani and Guerinni, and sell most major brands -- piano accordions, chromatic button accordions and diatonic accordions. They also do repairs.
- Oberstadt Muziek () from the Hague sells, leases and repairs accordions, concertinas and mouth harmonicas. They also sell other instruments, supplies and sheet music; also on-line () Besides, Iris Oberstadt teaches accordion and Irish concertina. A review of Oberstadt Muziek () by Eduard Bekker.
from Amsterdam sells antique and used musical instruments --
not only guitars, but also various kinds of accordions, bandoneons, concertinas
- Pigini Nederland in Twello, the Dutch Pigini importer, is run by Casper Burkhardt. Apart from selling accordions, he also repairs and tunes them.
- Muziekhandel De Polyfoon () from Hulst, owned by Arthur Wauters, sells Piatanesi, Ottavianelli, Silvetta and other accordions. They also have a repair department.
Roots Mail Music
is a mail order CD shop
that specialises in world and folk music.
- Toon Sileon () from Terborg sells more than 400 models of accordions, melodeons and keyboards, both new and second hand. They repair and tune accordions as well. They've got another site at accordeonplaza.nl / harmonicaplaza.nl ()
- Music House Daan Smit () from Maastricht
from Oude Pekela teaches, tunes and rents out accordions (and piano)
- Accordions listed on tweedehands.net () (Dutch auction site)
- Muziekhandel Willems from Helmond sells new and second hand guitars, accordions, drums and pianos
Kees van Willigen & Zn
in Barneveld has over 200 models in stock, both new
and second hand.
- 2nd hand accordion listed on winkelkraam.nl ()
- Zweverink Muziek () from Lochem sells piano accordions and diatonic accordions, amongst others Ballone Burini, Hohner, Piermaria and Weltmeister. They can provide initial lessons for diatonic accordion.
- Accordion House in Takapuna, Auckland (manager: Maurice Jones) is the largest Australian and New Zealand accordion stockist.
- Excelsior Norge, owned by Birger Olsen (?) is the Excelsior importer for Norway. They also do repairs, and build children's accordions.
- Musikkhandel Gjøvik Lillehammer and Hamar () sells accordions (in Lillehammer, at least).
from Oslo sells Brillante, Harmona and Zero Sette accordions, and
bandoneons. They also do repairs.
- Norilds Musikk from Örskog sells accordions and CDs (also by mail order)
- Ringebu Musikkservice sells and installs MIDI systems for accordions.
from Tiller in the North of Norway, owned by Karsten Pettersen,
and K. H. Langhaug Trekkspillverksted in the South of Norway,
Kjell Harald Langhaug,
import and sell
Stradella, Borsini, Dallapè, Gabbanelli,
Cavagnolo, and Harmona accordions. They also sell second-hand accordions.
Both also play in Nordkappskvintetten (the North Cape Quintet).
- 2RE-2NE-R2 3kkspilltroll ans () from Oslo sells Bugari, Pigini, Serenellini, Delicia and Norvegia accordions.
- Excelsior de Puerto Rico () sells Excelsior accordions, MIDI accordions and MIDI controllers
- Music shop Baston () from Tula sells bayans, piano accordions and garmons from many brands (including Weltmeister, Ballone Burini, OVK Melodiya etc.), as well as own brand Baston garmons ()
- Accordion dealer Bayanoff () from Kazan sells bayans, piano accordions and garmons from many brands (including Weltmeister, Pigini, AKKO, etc.), as well as own brand Bayanoff () garmons and a converter bayan.
- Casa Marti () from Palma de Mallorca sells amongst others accordions.
- Musical Dunboa () [uses flash] from Irun, owned by Jose María López Garcia, sells new and second hand accordions, as well as MIDI and accessories. Jose María López also does accordion repair and restoration.
from Hernani are the exclusive distributors for Spain for
Cavagnolo accordions and for Spain and Portugal for Victoria accordions.
They sell piano accordions, chromatic button accordions and trikitixas,
as well as scores, accesories, MIDI, etc..
- Trikitrauki () from Lasarte-Oria, Gipuzkoa sells new Zero Sette and second hand accordions, piano accordions, chromatic button accordions as well as trikitixas.
- Borås Dragspelsservice () from Blidsberg (with a shop in Falköping) sells new and used chromatic and diatonic accordions, and in particular Serenellini accordions.
- Gemus Dragspel, () from Kristianstad, owned by Gert Hansson, sells second hand accordions and new Tombolini accordions, as well as accessories.
from Kumla sells and repairs accordions
- Ingvar Ljud () sells Falconetti accordions
- Karlssons Musik () from Fjärås specialises in accordions, both chromatic and diatonic; they sell Dise, Bengt's and Weltmeister accordions. They also sell CDs and souvenirs, and they do repairs and tuning.
sells new(?) and second hand accordions.
- Peters Dragspelsservice () from Hedesunda, owned by Peter Forsell, repairs, tunes and sells accordions.
- SG Musik () from Eskilstuna sells and repairs accordions, and sells some accordion CDs
- Vax from Vaxholm auctions (mainly 78rpm) records amongst which many Scandinavian accordion records
- Music school and musical instruments Ludwig Angerer () from Buchs sells Südtiroler Alpengold piano accordions and Steyrische accordions and Gwerder Schwyzerörgeli. At the music school they teach piano accordion, chromatic button accordion, Steyrische accordion, Schwyzerörgeli, (2-row?) diatonic accordion and keyboards.
- Boullard () in Morges is the Cavagnolo distributor for Switzerland. They also sell sheet music, amongst which about a hundred titles for accordion. And they run a music school, not just for accordion but also for flute, piano, guitar etc.
Fa dièse Musique
in Vevey sells Stocco accordions, made by Elvezio Stocco,
as well as second hand accordions. Elvezio Stocco also repairs
accordions, and there is an associated music school as well.
- Heer Music () is the Swiss distributor for Bugari ()
- Adrian Leuenberger () from Huttwil studied accordion repair with Hohner from 1999 to 2002, and for accordion teacher at the Trossingen Conservatory from 2002 to 2006; in 2006 he opened his repair workshop. He repairs and tunes accordions, and also sells second hand instruments and parts. Besides, he teaches at various music schools and privately.
Akkordeonfachwerkstatt Urs Meier
from Einsiedeln. Urs Meier worked as a tuner for Hohner for two years, and then
started his own repair workshop in 2002. He repairs and tunes accordions, and
sells second hand instruments. He also teaches.
- Örgeli-Studio () from Schwyz sells various brands of Schwyzerörgeli, as well as accessories. They also hire out örgeli, repair them and provide lessons and courses.
- Pigini Schweiz, () located in Küttingen/Aarau is the distributor for Pigini in Switzerland, Southern Germany and Liechtenstein. It is owned by accordionist Martin Frey.
Cyril Schori Accordéons
from Bussigny/Lausanne has existed for over 20 years, and
buys, sells, repairs and rents out accordions.
They aell Lemania accordions, Borsini, Piermaria, Hohner, etc.
- Musikhaus Trüb () in Zürich teaches chromatic button accordion, piano accordion, Schwyzerörgeli and diatonic accordion. Besides, they sell and repair instruments.
- Willi Valotti () from Nesslau is an accordion, teacher, and yodeller. Besides, he runs a musical instrument shop, and he repairs and tunes accordions and Schwyzerörgeli.
- Accordion Magic from Cheshire is owned by Roy Whiteley. They repair all free reed instruments, and design and install MIDI components for any keyboard instrument including concertinas and bandoneons/chemnitzers and hurdy gurdys.
- accordion studio edinburgh, owned by Alex Ross, sells quality second hand German and Italian accordions, including MIDI accordions, as well as new Moreschi accordions. quality second hand instruments. They also offer piano accordion tuition.
Accordions of Coventry,
owned by Terry and Carol Birtley,
sells many brands of new and used accordions, including
Brandoni, Hohner, Weltmeister and the Roland Digital V-accordion,
and concertinas. They also do MIDI conversions and repairs.
- Accordions of London, owned by John Leslie, sells all kinds of accordions (also on-line), including their own "Gallini" brand.
- Accordions South West from Totnes (Devon), owned by Leslie Thompson, repairs and restors accordion. He also sells new Hohner, Beltuna, Ballone Burini, Weltmeister and Chanson accordion, as well as second hand accordions. Besides, he teaches piano accordion, in workshops and individually.
Accordion Exchange & Music World UK, based in
sells new and second hand accordions (and melodeons, and concertinas),
with 100s of accordions in stock.
- Allodi Accordions from London has been selling accordions and accessories for almost 50 years.
- Barleycorn Concertinas, owned by Chris Algar, has over 120 concertinas in stock. They are located in England but sell elsewhere by mail order as well.
from Morecambe sells the Roland FR5 and FR7 digital accordions.
- The Birmingham Accordion Centre, in Birmingham, owned by Rob Beecroft, sells and repairs accordions and concertinas.
- Black Diamond accordions are made in China, with Italian reeds. The brand is owned by Greg Dunn, from West Mersea, Essex, and sold on-line, at their showroom, and at various accordion and music festivals around the UK.
is an on-line accordion shop (based in Pulborough, West Sussex),
with world-wide delivery available.
They sell new and second hand accordions, as well as cases and straps.
- Boorinwood from Gortin, North Ireland, sells accordions and concertinas. They also sell piano accordions and B/C diatonic accordions under their own brand name (as well as banjos and guitars).
- Celtic Chords is a traditional music shop from Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, run by Pete Murray. They sell Hohner and Pigini piano accordions, Hohner, Saltarelle and Castagnari diatonic accordions and Bruner, Stagi and Hohner concertinas, as well as books, CDs and videos. They also do instrument repairs.
CGM Musical Services
from central Scotland, owned by Charles Marshall,
specialises in accordion and melodeon parts:
straps, reeds, buttons, bellows tape, bags, etc.
- Steve Clinkscale Music from St Boswells, Scotland, imports and distributes its own brand of Stephanelli accordions, as well as Crucianelli accordions.
- Double Zed Music is owned by Romano Viazzani from London. They sell all things accordion related including MP3s, CDs, sheet music -- as well as Beltrami accordions. Romano Viazzani also teaches in the London area.
John Douglas Music
is a music shop from Dumfries, Scotland, that sells new
(amongst other Brandoni, Cooperativa, Fantini and Hohner) and second hand
- The Accordion Shop (Electronic Accordions Ltd) from Sunningdale, Berkshire, with a northern branch in Rochdale, Lancashire, is owned by Bev and Chris Lovell. They sell new and used accordions, as well as MIDI accordions.
- The Box Place from Gateshead, owned by Theo Gibb, repairs, restores, tunes accordions, melodeons and concertinas. Specialises in restoration of pre-WW2 Hohner Club models. He usually has a few restored melodeons and concertinas for sale.
W D Greenhill & Co
from Rochford repairs electronic organs, accordions, pianos and keyboards.
- Hobgoblin with shops in England (Crawley, London, Bristol, Leeds, Nottingham, Manchester, and Wadebridge [formerly West Country Accordions]) and the US (Red Wing, Minnesota) and a mail order service, sells melodeons, piano accordions and concertinas.
- Magic Classic Accordions from London sells retro classic accordions including band equipment with midi and analogue technology and computer hardware. The items on sale are also listed on Magic Classic Accordion's eBay page
The Music Room
in Clekheaton, England, sells traditional musical instruments,
amongst which new and second hand accordions, melodeons and concertinas.
- P J Music from Botesdale, Diss, Norfolk, (i.e. Pete Cunningham) buys and sell accordions, concertinas and melodeons, and accessories amongst others by mail order (world wide). He also repairs and tunes instruments, and he teaches melodeon. Phone: +44(0)1379 890088.
- Poole Accordions from Poole, Dorset, owned by John Massey, sells and repairs accordion. They also teach accordion, as well as saxophone, keyboards, piano and music theory.
from Motherwell, Scotland,
sells new, used and Midi accordions. Amongst others they sell
Borsini accordions and Cavagnolo reedless accordions.
- Steve Roxton is a professional accordionist/vocalist currently living in the North East of England. His main line of work is entertaining holidaymakers at hotels, and he also appears at festivals, accordion clubs, etc. Besides, he als repairs all makes of accordions, including MIDI instruments, and he teaches.
- ScotlandAccordions.co.uk is a web-based accordion shop from central Scotland, who specialise in MIDI accordions using their own MIDI system. But they also sell non-MIDI new and second hand piano accordions and chromatic button accordions, and MIDI expanders. Besides, they do repairs and valuations.
from Leeds sells melodeons and accordions
- The Sutherland Trading Company is a distributor of musical instruments based in Caerphilly, South Wales. Amongst others they import Hohner accordions (and harmonicas).
- Thrift Music in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex, sells new and second hand folk instruments, in particular accordions and melodeons. Amongst others, they sell Ranco Antonio accordions (diatonic and piano accordions).
Watkins Electric Music
from London makes and sells accordions and
accordion MIDI expanders
- Wesson Accordion Co. sells Castagnari melodeons in the UK.
- Wilkies Music House from Perth, Scotland, sells piano accordions, button accordions, electric and midi accordions, from amongst others Hohner, Bugari and Brandoni. They have a large stock of second hand accordions.
- Alan Young is an accordion tuner and repairer. His address: 16, Cross Street, Oakfield, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1EH; phone: 01983 616240.
- Bianco's Bandoneon Store from Montevideo
- Ayer's Repairs from New Ulm, Minnesota (David Ayer) repairs accordions, concertinas, amplifiers, keyboards, and midi modules
- Accordion Aesthetics, P.O. Box 960, Los Alamos, NM 87544; Phone: 505-662-3424, owned by Tony Tomei, sells and repairs accordions.
Accordion Apocalypse Repair Shop
in San Francisco, owned by Skyler Fell,
sells piano accordions, does repairs and tuning,
and gives beginning lessons.
- Accordion Concertina Music, owned by Helmi Strahl Harrington, with locations at Superior, Wisconsin and Burnsville, Michigan, sells new and restored accordion-family instruments of all brands and eras of production. They also provide teaching, for beginners to professionals. Helmi Harrington also runs the Harrington ARTS Center, the Accordion-concertina Repair & Technician's School.
- Accordion Rose, Rose Trick Oliver, from Port Aransas, Texas, sells and repairs accordions.
Accordion Sales Plus Service
from Oakton, VA, run by Todd and Dale Wise,
sells Guerrini (among which the Super NOVA model, designed by Todd Wise),
Hohner and Yingjie accordions,
as well as tools for repairing accordions.
They also sell (original) sheet music and and educational material,
including two videos on accordion maintenance and repair.
- Accordion Connection from Gilmanton, New Hampshire, has "everything for the accordion": new and used instruments, accessories, repairs, etc. They are also exclusive distributors of Acctone accordions and LIMEX MIDI and microphone systems; dealer inquiries welcome.
- Accordionicity from Tuftonboro, New Hampshire, owned by John Leeman, repairs accordions and is the official US distributor for Limex MIDI.
with 2 locations in the Chicago and the San Francisco Bay Area
sells Excelsior, Fisitalia, Guerrini, Parrot and SEM accordions,
as well as their own brand, "Cotati".
Their website contains some information about accordion tuning,
how to care for your accordion and the like.
- Accordion-O-Rama in New York sells new and rebuilt accordions, and repairs accordions. Experts in tuning and repairs on premises. Sales, selection and service.
- Accordions and Keyboards in the Clearwater area of Florida, owned by John Gaunt, sells new and used accordions, both acoustic and MIDI.
Accordions and Keyboards Service
from Saint Petersburg, Florida,
owned by Kurt Schrotenboer,
does all kinds of repairs and MIDI installations.
- Accordions International from Salt Lake City, owned by Paul Pasquali, sells new and used accordions and accessories, MIDI kits in particular. Their top instrument is the Concerto DA-100, a digital/acoustic accordion.
- Accordions USA from Clifton, NJ, sell amongst others Accordiola, Fratelli Crosio, Dallape, Fantini, Polka Magic, Alessandrini, G. Verde, Giulietti, and Delicia accordions.
Accordions n' More
offer commission and classified type sales for accordions and accordion
related items. They also feature accordionists and accordion related
- Alex & Bell Accordions from New York sells new and second hand piano accordions, diatonic accordions, chromatic accordions and guitars. They also do repairs. And they've got an accordion museum (open by appointment only).
- All Things Accordion, located in San Francisco, buys and sells accordions and sheet music, and can book accordionists. Owner Tom Torriglia plays in a number of bands, such as Bellows & Blades - "the only in-line skating, accordion-playing duo in America." (and probably in the world).
from Lutz, Florida,
sells musical instruments from around the world, including
piano accordions, diatonic accordions and concertinas
- Michael J. Arralde from Kent, Washington, repairs accordions and sells accordions under the Diamond brand name
- Accordion repairer Gerry Balash from Lyndhurst, Ohio
Accordionist, pianist and band leader
from Dallas, Texas, has appeared with people like Luciano Pavarotti,
Matt Matthews and The Chieftains.
Besides, together with his son Nick he sells new and second hand
accordions and accessories, and does repairs and tuning.
- Jake J. Bastyr from New Ulm, Michigan, repairs accordions and [Chemnitzer] concertinas. He also does MIDI installations, and buys and sells accordions.
- Al Battistelli is a polka accordionist from St. Lorain, Ohio. Apart from performing, he also repairs accordions and installs MIDI, and he teaches piano accordion and diatonic button box.
"One man big band"
from Portland, Oregon,
has been a professional performer for 40 years.
His repertoire consists of the big band sounds of the 40s,
through music of the 70s and 80s.
He also repairs accordions.
- Blumenhof Accordion Service from Fredonia, New York is owned by Charles Ghent. He repairs and tunes accordions, and sells used instruments and accessories.
- Michael Borelli from Arlington, Texas, repairs and tunes accordions, and give lessons. Address: 4104 Brookway Dr. 76123, Fort Worth, Texas; Phone 817-423-1175, cell phone 817-713-2483. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
is represented in the USA by Jeffrey Iacono:
Borsini Accordions USA, P.O. Box 1904, Laguna Beach, CA 92652.
Phone (714) 269-8646, email
They sell new Borsini's and offer factory trained service and tuning
in Orance County, California.
- Browns Music in New Ulm, Minnesota, sells accordions, concertinas (Chemnitzers?) and sheet music
- The Bruno Accordion Company from New Kensington, Pennsylvania, owned by Thomas Bruno, does total restorations, tunings, and repairs of all descriptions. He also sells vintage model accordions.
The Button Box
from Amherst, MA, specializes in accordions, concertinas and their
- Accordion Accordian Acordeones . Com from Miami, a.k.a. South Florida Accordion Home, owned by Hec Byron, sells accordions; they also tune, service and restore used and vintage accordions. They also speak Spanish.
- Castiglione Accordion Co. in Warren, Michigan, sells many brands accordions, both new and used, and does repairs, tuning, etc.
from Minneapolis sells new and used accordions.
Besides, they repair and appraise accordions, and they can provide
tuition as well.
- Classical Art Fabricators, located in Ironwood, Michigan, tunes, restores and rebuilds accordions, button boxes and concertinas, and sells accesoires.
- Ernest Deffner Inc. repairs accordions and sells second hand accordions
from Cheswick, Pennsylvania, owned by Bill Jacks,
repairs and restores accordions and amplifiers.
- Elderly Instruments sells new and used instruments
- Floyd's Record Shop from Ville Platte, Louisiana, sells mainly (Cajun and Zydeco) CDs, but also Cajun accordions (of an unspecified brand) and toy accordions, as well as some instruction videos
Gabbanelli Accordions and Imports
located in Houston, Texas, sells piano accordions, chromatic button accordions
and diatonic accordions, both new and used,
as well as MIDI accordions and accessories. They also repair accordions.
- Golden Age Accordions from Dallas, Texas, is owned by Walter Jakowicz. They sell new and second hand accordions, MIDI systems, and do repairs and restoration.
- "Great Lakes Accordion Co.", owned by David Spencer, repair, re-build, service, tune, sell, and buy instruments; repair cases; and install parts. Address: 123 Vail St., Michigan City, IN, 46360; Phone # 219-872-0142; email email@example.com
from Wausau, Wisconsin, has been playing the concertina for over 60 years,
and was inducted into the World Concertina Congress Hall Of Fame in 1979.
He sells concertina and accordion sheet music, as well as concertinas.
- Harmonicas and Stuff from Morristown, Indiana, is run by Chris and Helen Bowser. They sell Hohner piano accordions and diatonic accordions -- as well as saxophones and various brands of harmonicas.
- Harp Depot from Marion, Ohio, sells Hohner accordions, as well as Mel Bay accordion books.
located in Red Wing, Minnesota
sells melodeons, piano accordions and concertinas, as well as books
- Homewood Musical Instrument Co. (Bob Tedrow) sells and repairs Concertinas, Squeeze Boxes and Cajun Accordions. Also, the Alabama Concertina Support Group (dedicated to the preservation of traditional southern button box playing) meets there once a month.
- At The House of Musical Traditions, in Takoma Park, Maryland, sells new and used accordions, concertinas, accessories, repair parts and books. They also have an off-site accordion repair facility.
Ike's Accordion Repair Service
in Washington, DC.
The site has information about how to do your own bellows repair,
and a page explaining how tuning works.
- The oldest accordion company in the USA, Italo-American Accordion Co., owned by Anne Romagnoli, sells, buys, repairs and restores accordions.
- Jay Fox Band Co. from Fort Wayne, Indiana, specialises in MIDI accordions.
Karlitos Way Accordions,
owned by Karlos Landin from Dallas, Texas,
specialises in Baffetti and Beltrami Tex-Mex accordions, sales and repairs.
- Kline Music from Sacramento sells Weltmeister accordions and Hohner and Stagi concertinas. Also, Dave Chelini teaches accordion.
- Accordions-JKTechnologies from Chesapeake, Virginia, owned by John Koontz, repairs and restores accordions.
Jim Laabs Music Superstore
in Stevens Point, Wisconsin,
sells (new) Weltmeister accordions, as well as used accordions
- Dave Lamb from Percival, Iowa, sells reconditioned accordions and arrangements he's created in Finale.
- Lark In The Morning sells Free reeds. They feature an interview with concertina maker Colin Dipper, and an article about hurdy gurdy history (why is this interesting? the accordion has won :-).
Guenadiy Lazarov's accordion gallery,
with pictures and descriptions of accordions he owns or owned.
He also sells accordions, old, or new Siwa accordions; and he does accordion
- Liberty Bellows from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, owned by Mike Bulboff, sell used accordions - piano accordions, chromatic button accordions, free bass, diatonic etc. They have video demos of all instruments for sale. They also do repairs, and offer lessons for all levels of accordion, including a practice band.
- Emilio Accordions, owned by Emilio Magnotta from Stamford, Connecticut, sells new and used accordions and does accordion repairs. He also performs professionally in the NY-metro region, at weddings and events.
(formerly Mahler Music Center) in Saint Paul, Minnesota,
sells accordions and concertinas.
It is owned by instructor and professional accordionist Ken Mahler.
They also repair accordions,
and they have published a series of instruction videos/DVDs,
- Main Squeeze, New York, sells and repairs accordions, sells accessories, ephemera, books, CDs, etc., and provides lessons
- Greg Meier from Sandy, Oregon, teaches accordion, and also sells and repairs accordions. Besides, he plays in various restaurants in the Portland area, including in interactive dinner theater Who Stole My Dead Husband. And since 1993 he has performed at festivals in the Northwest with his "Greg Meier Alpine Quartet"
Mid-America Accordion Service,
owned by Gerald VanNote sells new and used accordions, accessories,
and has a repair and tuning service.
- Music Magic in Clifton, New Jersey, sells Bell/Bugari, Cavagnolo, and Alessandrini accordions
- The Music Yellow Pages contains a list of Accordion companies
On-line music shop
sells Hohner accordions.
- Musik Haus in Gaylord, Michigan sells new and used accordions and gives accordion lessons
- Online instrument advertising site Net instruments has categories for bandoneons for sale and wanted, (0 at the moment, though), accordions for sale and wanted, and concertinas for sale and wanted.
makes strobe tuners, which are very useful for tuning accordions
(because they can show fine detunings).
- promusicfind.com is 'a Worldwide Marketplace for musical items', some of which are related to squeezeboxes - instruments, books, sheet music, CDs, etc.
- Pure Cajun Products from New Orleans, Louisiana sells Hohner Ariette Cajun accordions.
from Ettrick, WI repairs and maintains accordions,
including spot tuning and minor reed work.
He also sells used accordions, concertinas, button boxes
and new and used sheet music for accordion and concertina.
Besides, he gives private piano accordion lessons for beginners and
Phone: 608-525-7104; email
- Rosita Lee Music Center sells new and used accordions, and repairs them. It also provides accordion lessons, and it is the base of accordion orchestra The Showstoppers. A page for Rosita Lee Music Center at www.accordions.com.
- Tejano accordionist Sunny Sauceda, [Flash site] former accordionst of Grupo Vida, won the 2004 Grammy for best Tejano album for "Polkas, Gritos, y Acordeones", together with Joel Guzman, David Lee Garza. In 2005 he recorded his first solo album. He also repairs accordions.
Sam W. Shublom
from Kansas City sells
accordion straps, parts, supplies and accessories by mail order.
- Smythe's Accordion Center in Oakland, California, carries a large selection of keyboard and diatonics from Weltmeister, and a large selection of used instruments -- from Tex Mex to classic Italian models, as well as English and Anglo concertinas. Kimric Smythe also does repairs, restorations and tuning.
- Songs of the Sea from Bar Harbor sells concertinas and a cajun box
Second hand music shop
The Starving Musician
in Santa Clara
- On-line musical instrument shop XMusic Pro sells Yingjie diatonic accordions and toy accordions
- YOUR Accordion Services in Petoskey, Michigan, owned by Dennis Hosh]ield, repairs, refurbishes and sells accordions, button boxes and concertinas, in particular Steyrisches. With an online shop for button box related paraphernalia.
- Zsounds sells musical instruments and sheet music online, amongst which accordions and accordion books.
- Creative-Shop from Waldshut, Germany, sells T-shirts, pins, etcetera. () Its owner, Uli Ebner is president of The Schlüchttal Akkordeon-Orchesters Gurtweil, and an Accordions Worldwide representative for Germany.
- The R. Crumb Specials at comics shop Lambiek include ``les As du Musette'', 36 trading cards with musette players on them, and a poster for the CD Trop de routes, trop de trains et autre histoires d'amour by Les Primitifs du Futur, with Florence Dionneau on vocals/accordion. Robert Crumb plays oldfashioned jazz in The Cheap Suit Serenaders
"Instruments of War" accordion T-shirt
- Norulak Screen Printing sells `Accordion definition' and `Concertina definition' T-shirts
- Santa Claus Ornaments: Santa with an accordion
- SqueezinArt sells accordion (or concertina) T-shirts, accordion mugs, accordion address labels, and bumper stickers (like one that says I'd rather be squeezin'! for instance), etc.